We are so close to the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Festival -- we're in the single digits now in our countdown! Next week, on September 22nd and 23rd, iHeartRadio is taking over Las Vegas with a lineup of superstar artists including Coldplay, The Weeknd, DJ Khaled, Chris Stapleton, Lorde, Kings of Leon, Big Sean, P!NK, Miley Cyrus, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Niall Horan, David Guetta, Thomas Rhett, Harry Styles, and Kesha.
Music fans can watch the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Festival each night, as well as the Daytime Village, via CWTV.com and The CW app, as well as listen on iHeartMedia radio stations throughout the country.
That said, we are NINE DAYS AWAY from the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Festival. And whether you'll be in Las Vegas to watch it all go down, or you're watching from the comfort of your couch at home, here are nine things we wanna see happen this year:
1. More fabulous Lorde choreography.
We're obviously gonna see this Rainbow Goddess perform, but we could NOT be more excited, we're already feeling ALL THE FEELS.
3. A mini One Direction reunion between Harry Styles and Niall Horan.
4. A Cyrus sister duet.
5. And some new Younger Now music from Miley Cyrus while we're at it.
Miley's new album Younger Now comes out only a week later. Could we be hearing something new during her set?!
6. Some cool collabs. Like maybe Coldplay/Big Sean?
They DO have a song together...
7. THESE awesome special guests will also be performing: Macklemore, Bebe Rexha, Jack Antonoff & Khalid. ANY on-stage collab combo with these four and the lineup would be amazing.
The possibilities are ENDLESS.
8. In fact, maybe a Lorde/Jack Antonoff dance-off?
The definition of FOMO.
9. And, of course ... ASAHD.
DJ KHALED'S SON IS ALREADY A LEGEND.
Photo: Getty Images