How are you my friend? Right now, maybe all you need is a little sunshine to make a bad day a lot better. Well here you are, introducing 64 Mind-Blowing Facts that Will Make You Feel Incredibly Happy, could you use a little of that? Me too. Here are some of my favorites:
27. Cuddling can help wounds heal faster, due to the release of oxytocin. (I NEED A BOYFRIEND)
39. Seventeen-year-old Jackie Mitchell, one of the first female pitchers in professional baseball, struck out both Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig in 1931. (GIRL POWER)
59. Katy Perry has a cat named Kitty Purry. (She's so creative!)
52. There is no angry way to say the word “bubbles.” (TRY IT!)
22. A group of kittens is called a kindle. (Awww)
Feeling a little better? To see more FUN facts for a super happy day, click ME!
Courtesy of Buzzfeed