Come join the Lowcountry Parrot Head Club as they host a "party with a purpose" on Shem Creek. Participants will "crawl" by foot or water taxi to various venues along the creek, answering trivia questions, enjoying games, live music, and food/drink specials — all while donning your favorite Mardi Gras gear.
This year, proceeds from the event benefit the Alzheimer's Association of South Carolina, Pet Helpers, Ronald McDonald House, and other local charitable organizations.
Friday, February 15th: Pre-party at RB's
- Featuring food & drink specials, a silent auction, and music by DJ Gerry Scott from 6 - 10 PM.
Saturday, February 16th: Mardi Crawl
- Registration for the event will begin Saturday at noon at Red's Ice House. Starting at 1 pm, attendees will travel to each of the participating restaurants on foot, by limo, or water taxi where they can play interactive games, enjoy food and drink specials, and catch live entertainment before moving on to the next stop.
Participating restaurants include:
- Red's Ice House
- RB's Seafood Restaurant
- The Mill Street Tavern
- The Wreck of Richard and Charlene
- Vickery's Bar and Grill
- Saltwater Cowboys
- Three Sheets Island Band 12 @ Red's Ice Hour
- Taco Donkey 1:30pm @ Palmetto Breeze
- Tyler Boone 3:30pm @ Palmetto Breeze
- Dave Landeo Band 5:30pm @ Palmetto Breeze
After Party at Red's Ice House featuring live music by Saluda Shouls tarting at 7:30pm.
Registration is $25 in advance available at LCParrotHeads.org or $30 the day of the event payable with cash or credit card during registration.
Advance registrants will receive a short sleeve event t-shirt until February 1.