The Boone Hall Pumpkin Patch
The Boone Hall Pumpkin Patch has grown to be one of the largest fall festivals in the state of South Carolina. This year will mark the 25th year for this event which has become a fall tradition for people of all ages.
The good news for 2021 is that we will return to presenting a full event with all the attractions that are festival favorites.
Please see details below.
- All attractions are included for one admission price.
- The Family Friendly Monster Hayride returns with event goers once again being able to hop aboard the tractor hayride which will wind its way through a variety of colorful themes and scenes.
- TheAll AmericanPetting Zoo will be on hand on all open days along with some new attractions and entertainment.
- Explore the giant eight-acre Certified SC Grown corn maze.
- And of course, there will be a variety of pumpkins of all shapes, sizes, and colors available for purchase along with all those delicious festival foods we all love.
ADMISSION – $12 – Ages 2 and Up
Children one and under admitted free with accompanying adult.
DAYS AND HOURS OF OPERATION
Friday October 1 – 10AM-6PM
Saturday October 2 – 10AM-6PM
Sunday October 3 – 12pm-6pm
Friday October 8 – 10AM-6PM
Saturday October 9 – 10AM-6PM
Sunday October 10 – 12pm-6pm
Friday Oct. 15 – 10AM-6PM
Saturday October 16 – 10AM-6PM
Sunday October 17 – 12pm-6pm
Friday October 22 – 10AM-6PM
Saturday Oct. 23 – 10AM-6PM
Sunday October 24 – 12pm-6pm
Friday October 29 – 10AM-6PM
Saturday October 30 – 10AM-6PM
Sunday October 31 – 12pm-6pm