Dangerous conditions on the roadways around Charleston as we are expecting winter weather in the Lowcountry. Up to 4 inches of snow is forecasted for Wednesday. Officials are asking if you do not have to leave your home, then don't.
The following Charleston area roads and bridges are closed due to inclement weather:
- I-26 ramp onto Ravenel Bridge - Charleston.
- I-526 at I-26 (All Ramps) - North Charleston
- Westmoreland Bridge (I-526)
- Ashley River Bridge NB, Savannah Highway - Charleston
- Ben Sawyer Bridge - Sullivans Island
- Folly Creek Bridge - Folly Beach
- Ellis Creek Bridge- Folly Beach
- Folly River Bridge - Folly Beach
- I-26 EB at MM 213 - North Charleston
- I-526 WB, Chuck Dawley Blvd. to Hwy. 17 - Mt. Pleasant
- I-526 EB Exit 29 - Mt. Pleasant
- I-526 at Longpoint Road - Mt. Pleasant
- Hwy. 52 Connector over I-526 - North Charleston
- Bridge at Noissette Creek - North Charleston
- Ashley Phosphate at I-26 - North Charleston
- Railroad Viaduct, Montague Ave. at Dorchester Road - North Charleston
- Montague overpass from Morningside to Arco
- Azalea Drive at I-26 overpass - North Charleston
- Betsy Kerrison Parkway - Kiawah Island
- Longpoint Rd. between Needlerush & Parkway Dr. - Mt. Pleasant
- North Rhett Ave.at Tanner Ford Blvd. - Hanahan
- New Wando Bridge on Hwy. 41 - Berkeley County
- ACE Basin Parkway (Hwy. 17) at Harriet Tubman Bridge (Steel Bridge) - Colleton/Beaufort County Line
- McKinley Washington Bridge (Hwy. 174) - Edisto Beach
- Highway 61 (tree down/power lines down)- Plantation Oaks Apartments
This list will be continually updated.
To view individual street closures in the city of Charleston, CLICK HERE.
Photo: Getty Images