Join the Palmetto Military Support Group on Saturday, November 3rd for the Support Our Soldiers - Motorcycle Ride.
Ride stops include:
- Patriot Villas - Meet and greet with Veteran residents
- Fort Moultrie – Tour one of the eastern seaboards oldest standing forts
- US Coast Guard Sector Charleston –Meet local Coast Guard members as they discuss their role in serving the Charleston Community
- National Guard's 218th Maneuver Enhancement Brigade – Meet the men and women who help protect our communities during events like Hurricane Florence
- LowCountry Harley-Davidson Annual Chili Cook Off – Enjoy chili, cold beverages, live music, and more
Cost: $35 per rider / $15 per passenger
Included in cost: Breakfast, official SOS t-shirt, Fort Moultrie entrance fee, and admission into Lowcountry Harley-Davidson Chili Cook Off!