The 2017 iHeartRadio Music Festival is only two months away! Once again, music history will be made throughout a weekend filled with amazing performances and unforgettable moments at the T-Mobile Arena. But it all begins NOW because tickets are currently on sale for music fans everywhere. Tickets go on sale to the general public on July 28 at 1 p.m. EST/10 a.m. PST via iHeartRadio.com/tickets. Tickets for the Daytime Village are also on sale and can be purchased via iHeartRadio.com/village.
The iHeartRadio Music Festival is unlike any other music festival out there, and this year will be even more epic than ever before. Since this is the festival's seventh year, take a look below at seven reasons you NEED to head to Las Vegas this year:
1. The lineup is full of your favorite superstars.
This year’s epic lineup includes Coldplay, The Weeknd, DJ Khaled, Chris Stapleton, Lorde, Kings of Leon, Big Sean, P!NK, Miley Cyrus, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Niall Horan, David Guetta, Thomas Rhett, Harry Styles, and special guest Kesha.
2. That's right, we said KESHA.
3. Where else can you see 2/5 of One Direction? Niall AND Harry will be there.
They might not be performing together, but our Directioner hearts are still feeling all the feels.
4. Get ready to receive ALL the major keys you will need in life. Thanks to DJ Khaled.
5. Your ears will also be graced with THIS amazing human's voice.
CHRIS STAPLETON ❤️
6. At the iHeartRadio Music Festival, ANYTHING can happen.
There are always surprises in store for fans, whether it's surprise collaborations, never-before-seen on-stage moments, and more. #TBT to 2012 to Gwen Stefani & P!nk's unexpected on-stage collab:
7. There's an entire outdoor mini festival in between nights one and two with an amazing lineup.
In between Friday and Saturday night’s festivities, The Daytime Village Presented by Capital One will take place across from the Luxor Hotel and Casino during the day on Saturday, September 23rd, which will feature performances from Migos, Halsey, Flume, Little Mix, French Montana, Niall Horan, Bleachers, Kelsea Ballerini, Judah & The Lion, Bebe Rexha, Noah Cyrus, Hey Violet, Cheat Codes, All Time Low, Khalid and Julia Michaels.
Photos: Getty Images