Tomorrow is National Pancake Day at iHop so Ric Rush and the WEZL Kindness Crews-aide stopped by the iHop in North Charleston to buy everyone's breakfast this morning.
Don't forget to get free pancakes tomorrow at iHop with donations benefitting the Children's Miracle Network and the MUSC Shawn Jenkins Children's Hospital. (More details below)
Watch the video:
On Tuesday, March 7th from 7 am to 7 pm – with select locations offering extended hours until 10 pm – celebrate National Pancake Day at IHOP and get a FREE short stack of their Original Buttermilk Pancakes. In return, make a donation to the MUSC Shawn Jenkins Children’s Hospital, the lowcountry’s Children’s Miracle Network Hospital.
All IHOPs across the country are participating in National Pancake Day with donations going to their local CMN Hospital.
Charleston area participating locations who donate to MUSC are:
- 771 Daniel Ellis Drive, Charleston
- 1521 Savannah Highway, Charleston
- 4936 Centre Pointe Drive, N. Charleston
- 7361 Mazyck Road, N. Charleston
- 1787 N. Highway 17, Mt. Pleasant
- 9976 Dorchester Road, Summerville
- 1217 N Main Street, Summerville
Special thanks to our friends at Crews Chevrolet and MUSC Children's Hospital.