*NO dogs (or any other pets), NO Yeti tumblers or any other outside cups, NO coolers, NO outside alcohol
*You must be 21+ for entry into the VIP area.
*ALL Major Debit/Credit Cards and Cash Accepted
Where is this year's Stars & Guitars?
- Stars & Guitars 2019 will take place at Boone Hall Plantation in Mount Pleasant, SC.
What time does Stars & Guitars start?
- Stars & Guitars is on July 7, 2019. Gates open at 4:00PM and music starts at 6:00PM.
Who will be performing at this year's Stars & Guitars?
- Brett Young, Mitchell Tenpenny, King Calaway and Eddie Bush.
What am I allowed to bring into Stars&Guitars? What am I not allowed to bring into Stars&Guitars?
- NO coolers, pets, outside food or drinks, tents, umbrellas, fireworks, or concealed weapons allowed. All bags and carry in items will be searched.
- Bring picnic blankets and lawn chairs to watch the show.
Can I tailgate in the parking lot?
- NO tailgating on Boone Hall Plantation property. Law enforcement will be patrolling the area.
If I leave, can I get back in?
- Unfortunately there is no re-entry for this event.
Will there be food at Stars & Guitars? What about bathrooms and ATMs. What facilities are available?
- There will be food and drink vendors, bathrooms, ATMs on-site at Boone Hall Plantation.
Will I be able to pay with card at vendors?
- Beer and Food vendors will take cash or card.
What if it rains? Will theStars & Guitars still go on?
- Yes, Stars & Guitars is rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, make sure you tune into 103.5 WEZL on the radio or follow us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter for all updates!
Will Stars & Guitars be appropriate for my son/daughter under 18 years of age?
- Absolutely,Stars & Guitars is kid friendly. Children ages 8 & under are free. Live music reflects what you hear on the WEZL.
Where can I get tickets to the show?
- Tickets are available here. $39.95 in advance. $50 at the gate. All sales are final, NO refunds.
What gate should I use for Boone Hall Plantation?
- There will be two gates open along Long Point Road. Do not try to enter from Hwy 17.
Please note: Stars & Guitars details are subject to change without notice.