People Post About Their Dog on Social Media Six Times a Week, Plus Five More Stats on Our Dog Obsession
Facebook and Twitter have become so brutal and soul-sucking at this point, I wish people would post MORE pet photos, not less.
According to a new study, the average dog owner posts a picture of their dog or talks about them on social media SIX TIMES a week.
Here are five more stats from the survey on our dog obsession . . .
1. One out of every five pictures dog owners take includes their dog.
2. 14% have Skyped or Facetimed with their dog while they were away.
3. 32% have a security camera at home they use to check on their dog.
4. 11% have created a social media account for their dog.
5. And 42% have their dog as the photo on their phone home screen or their computer desktop.